Prices for our February Shipment have been posted!
Just a reminder that ONLINE ORDERING will be open from January 24 -31, 2022 for the February 24 - 26 shipment.
You will notice some changes with our pricing and we wanted to explain a little more about that.
1) Our 20 lb boxes of Navels, Grapefruits, and Minneola Tangelos (Honeybells) are no longer half of the price of our 40 lb boxes.
- Our supplier significantly increased the price of 20 lb. boxes and, as a result, our prices now need to reflect this.
- We understand that this is a big change to our pricing format, especially for those of you who have been our faithful customers for many years and we appreciate your understanding with this change.
2) Pecans have significantly increased in price since November and our prices now need to reflect this.
3) Minneola Tangelos (Honeybells) cost significantly more than Navel oranges.
- Minneola Tangelos are a fragile orange and require a more delicate picking process, therefore increasing the price in comparison to Navel Oranges.
4) The cost of the 20 lb box of Minneola Tangelos (Honeybells) is higher when compared to the 40 lb box cost.
- The 20 lb boxes of Minneola Tangelos (Honeybells) need to be hand-packed as the 20 lb. box size is not physically compatible with the machine-packing line that fills the 40 lb boxes. As a result, the price of the 20 lb box is higher in comparison.
Can someone else pick-up my order?
- Yes. Please make sure they have a printed or digital copy of your order confirmation email along with them when they come. They will need to give the name on the order as well as the order number. They will also need to give the pick-up time slot to the traffic director when they arrive to verify that they are picking up at the correct time as they must pick up during the time slot listed on the Order Confirmation.
Is there a limit to how much fruit I can order?
Yes. There is a limit of 15 boxes of fruit per order. Any mix of 40 lb or 20 boxes counts towards this limit.
What forms of payment can I use to place my online order?
- You can pay with Credit, VisaDebit, MastercardDebit, or Paypal.
How will I know if my order has been successfully placed?
- A message will appear on your screen saying that you order is confirmed and that an email confirmation has been sent. Please check your email to ensure you have received your order confirmation that includes pick-up instructions.
I successfully placed my order but I did not recieve the Order Confirmation email. What do I do?
- Check your spam/junk folder. The Order Confirmation email comes from firstname.lastname@example.org NOT our usual email address
- If you find the email in your spam folder, please mark it as "Not Spam" to help prevent order confirmation emails from going into spam in the future.
- If you don't find it in spam or any other folder, please email us at email@example.com to let us know. We will check into your order and send you a copy.
I have attempted to pay with my credit card but my payment was not successful? What do I do?
You will need to try your payment again. Please carefully read the payment tips below (before you try again) to help you isolate the problem.
Tips to help make a successful payment
- Once you have chosen the "Debit/Credt" option, you will need to fill in your credit card information and your name, postal code (and possibly your address), and phone number. ALL AREA must be filled in. If any are left blank, your payment will not submit.
- Please check that there are no mistakes in your credit card number and expiry number once you have entered it.
- Please make sure that the name that appears in the "First and Last Name" area matches the name on your credit card.
- You MUST enter a phone number in the box that says "Mobile". It can be your home phone number if you prefer.
- After you enter your credit card info, PayPal may ask you to sign up for an account. You just need to click "No Thanks" when it asks you to create a PayPal account.
- If PayPal doesn't ask you to set up an account, you will see a checkbox under the email address line, asking you to confirm this statement: "I am of legal age and agree to the PayPal Privacy Statement". YOU NEED TO CHECK THAT BOX.
- If your payment is successful, you will get a message on your screen telling you that your order is confirmed and a confirmation email has been sent.
- If you have tried ALL of the above, and your payment is still unsuccessful, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check on your order attempt and help resolve the issue.
What happens if the weather is stormy when it is time to pick up my order?
- The inclement weather policy that is listed on our Terms and Conditions page is as follows: Inclement Weather Policy - If you are unable to pick up your fruit during your selected time slot due to inclement weather causing road closures and/ or unsafe driving conditions, please contact us via email as soon as possible, and a rescheduled pick up time will be provided to you by The Orange Barn.
- So don't worry about the weather ... we will work with you to make sure you get your fruit. How that will all look will really depend on how many people are affected at the time, but we will accommodate when the weather makes pick-up unsafe.